The Body Shop - Almond Hand Kit



I have to say that I am a big fan of The Body Shop products and when I was offered this amazing hand kit, I couldn't be happier!

I don't know what you think about it, but the smell of its creams and shower gels are just amazing, plus the ingredients are natural, they have a great concept and the most important thing... they are cruelty-free which I totally support.



Going back to my kit...

it comes in a lovely tin box and inside you will find:

  • 100 ml Hand & Nail Manicure Cream
  • 100 ml Hand & Nail Overnight Manicure Butter
  • 1.8 ml Nail & Cuticle manicure Oil
  • Nail file



I have to say, this range is fantastic. 
Both creams are very hydrating and moisturising, leaves a wonderful sweet almond scent on the skin and it doesn't have that greasy finish when you apply.
I highly recommend it if you have dry skin.

Give it a try, and let me know your opinions.

This kit is my "Coup de Coeur" of the month!

Comments

Popular Posts